Welcome! We are thrilled you are here! Below you will find message outlines to help equip you to reach your community!
- Add The Numbers – 4100
- Add The Numbers – 111
- Introductory Lessons for Children
Welcome to our 5-day clubs. Each series below can be taught Monday – Friday for example as a club or weekly for a period of 5 weeks.
There are 6 series below so there is no shortage of lessons to teach kids in your community.
Feel free to use individual lessons or use them as a series. It is important to keep the gospel front and center as you do.
Creation Series (Story outlines included)
- Day 1: What is God Like?
- Day 2: Creation and God Made Man
- Day 3: How Death Came Into The World
- Day 4: God’s Curse and Promise
- Day 5: God Accepted Abel
Abraham Series (Story outlines included)
Moses Series (Story outlines included)
The Early Life of Jesus (Story outlines included)
- Day 1: The Birth of Jesus
- Day 2: Jesus is Baptized and Tested
- Day 3: Jesus Forgives Sin
- Day 4: Jesus Calms the Storm
- Day 5: Jesus Feeds the Five Thousand
The Ministry Years of of Jesus (Story outlines included)
- Day 1: The Way of the Scribes and Pharisees
- Day 2: Jesus is Transfigured
- Day 3: The Good Shepherd
- Day 4: Jesus Raises Lazarus
- Day 5: The Rich Ruler
Briscoe Series: The Last Week of Christ on Earth (Story outlines included)
- The Triumphal Entry
- Jesus Is Betrayed – Arrested
- Crucifixion – Burial
- Jesus in the Old Testament
- The Resurrection
- 101 People You Wont Meet In Heaven
- Are You Sure (The Bridge Illustration)
- Barabbas (aka “He Died For Me”)
- Bartimaeus (aka “He Calls You”)
- First Great Mistakes
- Get a Life
- GODISNOWHERE (“No Where” vs “Now Here”)
- God’s Love (Multi-sketch presentation)
- If Only (Story about the Rich Young Ruler)
- Lord Save Me – (Peter walking on the water)
- Math – God’s Way
- Noah – (Multi-sketch presentation)
- Prodigal Son
- Solve This Riddle
- The Meaning of Life
- The Meaning of “X”
- The Opposite Is True
- Three Men
- Titanic Message
(aka “Where Will You Spend Eternity?”and “Lost or Saved” )
- To Whom Do You Turn?
- What Comes Next
- What Is It? (A message on the word “sin”)
- Whats Your Opinion?
- What Will You Do With Christ?
- Zacchaeus – He Received Jesus With Joy